The Ban Ki-moon Centre empowers women and youth to live in a peaceful and prosperous world. We strive for a world based on universal respect for human rights, regardless of age, gender, identity, religion, and nationality, where sustainable development is achieved through global citizenship in shared responsibility, understanding and empathy.
- Online courses on global citizenship & the SDGs and on women’s empowerment & gender equality
- Global Citizen Fellowships for Women’s Empowerment Programs
- Ban Ki-moon Global Citizen Scholarships
- Global Citizenship workshops for youth
- Participation in international and regional conferences on Global Citizenship Education (GCED)
- Partnership with the Regional Academy of the United Nations (RAUN)