Event: Sustainable Innovation Forum 2023
Location: Madinat Jumeirah Conference Centre, Dubai
Date: 4 – 5 December 2023
The Sustainable Innovation Forum 2023 returns for its 15th annual edition during COP, organized by Climate Action, bringing together 1,000 global sustainability leaders across all sectors including business, government, cities, finance, and civil society to promote transformative innovation and tangible climate action to help us go further, faster together.
The Ban Ki-moon Centre is happy to be a supporting partner this year as well! Taking place from 4-5 December during COP28 within the Climate Action Innovation Zone at the Madinat Jumeirah Conference Centre in Dubai, this strategic location offers easy access to the Forum without requiring COP28 Blue Zone accreditation, ensuring an inclusive platform and gathering for all key stakeholders and decision-makers.
Don’t miss out on this chance to make a real impact at COP28. Show your commitment to the global sustainability and climate agenda by joining us. With multiple networking opportunities, it is an ideal opportunity to connect with climate leaders, pioneers and practitioners at COP.
Register now to secure your spot and join us in creating a sustainable and climate-resilient world.
How to Register: The Ban Ki-moon Centre is delighted to have 10 complimentary passes for our members to attend the Sustainable Innovation Forum. You can apply for a pass here.
- Francois Austin, Global Head, Energy and Resources, Oliver Wyman
- Amy Barnes, Head of Sustainability and Climate Change Strategy, Marsh
- Faustine Delaselle, Executive Director, Mission Possible Partnership Global
- Rhian Kelly, Chief Sustainability Officer, National Grid
- Sherry Madera, Executive Director, CDP
- Niki Mardas, Executive Director, Global Canopy
- Reece Whitby, Minister for Environment and Climate Action, Western Australia
- Zitouni Ould-Dada, Deputy Director, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
- Dickens Kamugisha, Chief Executive Officer, Africa Institute for Energy Governance