The Ban Ki-moon Centre empowers women and youth to live in a peaceful and prosperous world. We strive for a world based on universal respect for human rights, regardless of age, gender, identity, religion, and nationality, where sustainable development is achieved through global citizenship in shared responsibility, understanding and empathy.
- Supporting the Centre’s co-chairs’ leadership roles
- Advising the Austrian Government to achieve the SDGs High-level SDG retreat
- Breakout session at European Forum Alpbach
- Events on best-practices of SDG Implementation (i.e. in partnership with the Embassy of Sweden)
- “Global Citizens at Work” – Empowering youth and women
through providing mentorships for young Austrian Muslim women