On 22 April 2020, the Ban Ki-moon Centre had an introductory meeting with our Program Officer, Julia Zimmerman.
She briefed the Erasmus MUNDUS MAPP (Master’s in Public Policy) students on the Ban Ki-moon Centre and our various projects and programs. It was an interactive session that also engaged the participants with the use of the tool mentimeter.
After getting to know each other, she gave a presentation on the Centre and it’s work, high-lighting programs and projects that are specifically related to public policy efforts. Following the presentation, the floor was opened for a Q&A.
About Erasmus MUNDUS M.A in Public Policy (MAPP) Program
This program is a consortium consisting of the University of York (UK), Central European University (Budapest), Institute Barcelona D’Estudis Internacionals (Barcelona) and the Institute of Social Studies (The Hague). Check out the program here.
– The program is accredited in Austria, the Netherlands, Spain and the UK + in the US on CEU tracks.
– Since its establishment in 2007, 323 students have studied in the Mundus MAPP program from 78 countries and 5 continents.
– 93% of our students were employed within 6 months after graduation (CEU First Destination Survey, 2018)
– The program includes internships at top international organizations, government agencies and global NGOs, a field trip to experience the world of policy practice and policy labs.
– 4 cooperative universities
– Influence policy agendas, governments, and international organizations